Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Smokin'J
Conversation Between Smokin'J and The Jackal
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 29
  1. The Jackal
    11-16-2008 11:05 AM
    The Jackal
    Black & white is about Louis v Schelling & Jack Johnson etc how a black man fought Hitlers fighter it was a battle before the WW2 & how Johnson was turned away by Louis to join Louis' camp & then told Schmeling about the flaw in Louis but it goes deeper showing how Joe Louis was hunted by the IRS after all he done in the war etc he had to come out of retirement

Rules of the ring is about John L Sullivan & the lost to Corbett due to Corbetts new style of boxing & Jack Dempsey v Tunney & the long count how the rules worked against them & Mike Tyson how the rules went against him How Douglas got a very slow count brill docs just as good as the other 2 in the series don't know if there's anymore you'd have them if i could upload anyways you know there out there to be got.
  2. Smokin'J
    11-16-2008 12:56 AM
    Smokin'J
    Hope it comes alright and ive watched a dirty busniess and closest thing to death but im interested in +"Black & White" & "Rules Of The Ring"
  3. The Jackal
    11-15-2008 02:28 PM
    The Jackal
    There's no probs with the doc when my mate shows me how to upload it'll be there for you who knows it will be showing in US as well.
    Have you got the other docs part of the series like "The Closest Thing To Death" + "A Dirty Business" +"Black & White" & "Rules Of The Ring" very good.
  4. Smokin'J
    11-13-2008 06:38 PM
    Smokin'J
    nah bro aint got the channel =p
  5. The Jackal
    11-13-2008 06:36 PM
    The Jackal
    did you get to see that doc the other night
  6. The Jackal
    11-12-2008 01:10 PM
    The Jackal
    Why did Futch train Ken Norton? if he did nice 1 great fighter a jaw breaker to watch
  7. Smokin'J
    11-12-2008 12:07 PM
    Smokin'J
    I meant Ken Norton bro
  8. The Jackal
    11-11-2008 02:21 AM
    The Jackal
    Genryu am i recording that for you tonight the doc is was telling you about PS let me know
  9. The Jackal
    11-10-2008 06:36 AM
    The Jackal
    Whats this i hear about Ali not being able to take a jab Larry Holmes licking him in his olds days come on but in saying that Holmes has a great jab maybe the best in business as for Ali if he can't take a jab then a left hook put him in orbit but lucky on both ocasions as Cooper got cut & Frazier-1 was over anyways is that the fighter your talking about that Futch trained i know he stepped in for Holmes but he had some great fighters.
  10. The Jackal
    11-10-2008 06:26 AM
    The Jackal
    some **** wrong with my PC only got your mail yesterday as i saw it going Calzaghe would get caught square on & get put down but no Q as to who would win quiet simply P4P the fighter of the decade whether people like or not if he slaps well & good that hurts too i went for a sleep during the day so i wouldn't be falling a sleep during the fight so i never made to bookmakers to do a bet on Calzaghe getting knocked down & getting up to win by UD would have got great odds & it could be a double bet.Any Lh or SMD he'll lick them too good a boxer for the rest & his a nice guy not full of himself.
    Haye v Barrett how do you see it going?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.