Super Champion - 5,000-10,000 posts  5155
Last Activity: Today, 12:50 PM
  • Time
  • Show
  • Source
Clear All

• madsweeney
    replied to You can afford it.
    So provide something that contradicts it. Claiming it's inaccurate without proving is not only lazy, it show a lack of intelligence. Damn you old farts don't even understand how debate works. Zero critical thinking skills....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Yea, unfortunately Trump surrounds himself with shady people. So many of his associates are criminals or hate the guy.
    See more | Go to post
    travestyny travestyny likes this.

Leave a comment:

• madsweeney
    replied to Population collapse
    Lol you old farts just don't get it. Younger people think the world YOU CREATED isn't good. Your only concern about population is racism (oh no whites are going to be a minority) and your need for a cheap labor underclass.
    See more | Go to post
    travestyny travestyny likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Street fighter was a far deeper game for a long time, MKs gore novelty wore off quickly for me. Spinoffs were also great, particularly the MvC. MK 11 is easily as good or better than SFV
    See more | Go to post
    fifth_root fifth_root likes this.

Leave a comment:

• madsweeney
    Lol this fool thinks the president singlehandedly controls the price of everything in the economy and a global conspiracy...at the same time he's a bumbling old moron with dementia. Idiots. Take a damn civics class or at least don't say stupid **** that contradicts your own argument....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by madsweeney; 05-10-2024, 01:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• madsweeney
    You never contribute anything but childish name calling and parroting talking points. No facts, no details ...just emotions and feelings...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• madsweeney
    Yes, that's is how a capitalist, deregulated market works. Corporations maximize profits as long as the market will bear. That's why elastic goods don't have the same increases as inelastic. People have no choice to pay for utilities and shelter so the developers and corporations will only reduce cost...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• madsweeney
    Lol prove it. Oh wait, you're too much of a coward to question the talking points you want to hear.

I'll even help you get started

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• madsweeney
    replied to Trump trial
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• There is no Biden hype. It's a strong, resounding rejection of Trump...again...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• madsweeney
    It's not a crime until quo is provided. Same reason it failed to bring charges to Biden....that and their source ended up being a Russian agent that just made up the story, not Trump blabbering his promises in public....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• madsweeney
    Aww your widdle daddy is a hypocrite. Just keep turning a blind eye to his obvious corruption. That's what y'all MAGAS are a joke to the rest of the world. Bunch of losers living in fantasy land....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• madsweeney
    Like how Trump just made promises of quid pro quo to oil execs if they donate $1B? You know...what the Republicans tried to impeach Biden for?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Lol you're so upset, you cant help yourself. I see why you like Trump, two little, sensative snowflakes that can't help but cry instead of manning up and taking the L...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• More projection? Keep that tantrum coming, it's hilarious when people use their own insecurities as insults....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by madsweeney; 05-09-2024, 06:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• madsweeney
    replied to Trump trial
    Lol live in denial to suck up to your dear leader. Lol at calling anyone dumb while citing a story from right wing rags that are basing the "tampering" on some files not being in the same order as digital scans. There's a reason she postponed the case instead of a dismissal and charges against...
    See more | Go to post
    Ivich Ivich likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Yes, release your emotions, a lot of pent up jealousy goin on there. Always projection with you children.

See more | Go to post
    Last edited by madsweeney; 05-09-2024, 06:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lmfao ok buddy you obviously know my finances better than me. Y'all so delusional, just like little kids playing make believe.

You just mad I destroyed your post so now you're throwing a temper tantrum instead of sticking to facts.

See more | Go to post
    Last edited by madsweeney; 05-09-2024, 06:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• madsweeney
    Aww little boy couldn't pass econ 101?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I'm worse off because I moved from a blue state to a red state. Taxes just as high, insurance and food more expensive and they pay like **** because all these fools think it's normal to be underpaid. Has nothing to do with securities, has more to do with going from Bay area tech to red state fintec...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by madsweeney; 05-09-2024, 05:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

No activity results to display
Show More
Working...
X