kiaba360
Undisputed Champion
Unified Champion - 10,00-20,000 posts  18756
Last Activity: Today, 08:15 AM
  • Time
  • Show
  • Source
Clear All

• I really dislike when guys say they'll retire after a loss, seems like unnecessary pressure to place on one's shoulders....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by kiaba360; Today, 07:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• I think MR would prefer if Dubois beats Hrgovic because Dubois/Joshua (all-British fight) makes for a bigger Wembley main event. AJ/Hrgovic is a more difficult sell....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• From Matchroom's perspective, I would think that Wilder/Dubois are more preferable for a Wembley main event than Zhang/Hrgovic. Hrgovic really needs a stand-out performance here....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I'd prefer Dubois/Wilder too, but Dubois/Hrgovic is sensible matchmaking from a rankings standpoint. I really don't like what Zhang/Wilder could potentially turn into, but I understand its value. This might be the last chance for both guys, so let's cross our fingers that they leave it all in the ring....
    See more | Go to post
    mlac mlac likes this.

Leave a comment:

• That would've made more sense if the 5v5 was in the UK. It's a shame Yarde and Smith weren't available....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Buatsi is BOXXER, so that was never a realistic possibility....
    See more | Go to post
    mlac mlac likes this.

Leave a comment:

• I didn't watch the Beterbiev/Bivol conference because the match-up speaks for itself. Fury/Usyk is probably the bigger match-up, but I'm way more excited for Beterbiev/Bivol....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Beterbiev/Bivol press conference

See more | Go to post
    Last edited by kiaba360; Yesterday, 12:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The cord-cutting phenomenon started in the 2010s, so you didn't have to go all the way back to 80s lol. Isn't the ESPN channel still bigger than the ESPN+ service? Beterbiev/Bivol being on ESPN+ makes it seem like less of a priority. I know Beterbiev/Bivol are Russian, but it's still a big fight....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• This is very true. As much as the hardcore fan tends to complain, we've had a consistent stream of boxing content this year. Boxing's paywalls have changed and in some cases have gotten more severe, but the overall quantity and the ability to consume all of it (legally or illegally) has never been easier....
    See more | Go to post
    Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Leave a comment:

• PBC won the purse-bid to stage Garcia/Roach. Roach used to be with GBP, but it seems like he's a free agent now....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• kiaba360
    replied to Anderson doesn’t have it.
    Sounds like Muratalla vs. Nakathila....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

See more | Go to post
    SteveM SteveM likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Does that business model benefit Boxing? Does Boxing have a big enough audience for the subscription model to work....or does Boxing need to be subsidized by other more popular sports? Could all of the major promoters unite and create a true BoxNation?

The fact that Beterbiev/Bivol is on...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by kiaba360; 04-14-2024, 10:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• I genuinely thought he looked fine vs. Martin. So much was made about him getting hit and struggling a little, but he still clearly won the fight. It was a distance fight that JA could learn something from. They over-corrected by putting him in there with Rudenko because that match-up wasn't gonna teach...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• kiaba360
    replied to Anderson doesn’t have it.
    Wilder was moved very slowly for an Olympic medalist, and Anderson didn't even make that far up the amateur ladder. If you look at where both men were after 17 fights, Anderson is already ahead of Wilder. JA's biggest problem is that he's already showing signs of instability: law enforcement issues...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Lerena fought March 8th, so he probably wouldn't have been ready. It was stated during the Huni fight that his mom had passed away recently, so it's possible he may be unavailable for the near future....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rudenko was a worse opponent. The main issue is the 8-months of inactivity between Rudenko and Merhy. He ran through Rudenko, and shouldn't have taken so long to get back in the ring. He lost any positive momentum from his Martin victory. They need to get Anderson out again soon.

TR must...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by kiaba360; 04-14-2024, 02:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Merhy fought Yoka and Lerena in his last two fights, so he's not a complete unknown. Judging by all of the venomous comments towards the fight, I was fortunate to have fallen asleep before it started lol

TR can sense that Anderson isn't ready for bigger responsibilities, so they are being...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by kiaba360; 04-14-2024, 01:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Zelfa has many of the things you look for in a world-class operator, but he's missing some vital elements: a killer instinct, ability to change gears, faith in his punch resistance and stamina. That's why he fights the way he does. If Gill was a natural 130lber, he would've bullied Zelfa. I've wondered...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by kiaba360; 04-13-2024, 06:43 PM.
    dan-b dan-b likes this.

Leave a comment:

No activity results to display
Show More
Working...
X