Bullrider
kraftzman
Undisputed Champion
Platinum Champion - 1,000-5,000 posts  4825
Last Activity: Today, 05:32 PM
  • Show
  • Source
Clear All

• It's possible that could silence the anti Eddie Hearn now.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• The shoulder roll was half-baked. It almost cost him the victory. It just confused the hell out of his trainer. Didn't work....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• If he doesn't need a tuneup, then go for the other belts....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Either you take semi-established guys like Martin, Ortiz, Ramirez levels, or take total bums to guarantee a win. That's pretty much the choice. Or go straight to Lopez, Matias, Pitbull, which to me makes more sense. Getting beat by another top guy is not so much of a big deal than getting beat by a...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• That's the spirit. Anybody can lose. You not only go after the pay day, but the glory of beating the top guy. Unlike some Charlo whose only reason for taking the fight is the retirement cheque. Or some Frank Martin turning down a fight because the retirement cheque is not enough. The chance of beating...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Don't know about athletic, athleticism, what have you, and what it got to do with boxing performance. But I think it's what you are fed consistently with in terms of opponents. Teo Lopez, for example, didn't do well with Nakatani, Jamaine Ortiz, Martin, Kambosos, but you could tell he'll always be ready...
    See more | Go to post
    Smash Smash likes this.

Leave a comment:

• I'm trying to remember a fight where I was so disgusted with this ref. His posture said it all, always aiming to interfere at the slightest hold, never allowed anything that resembled an inside fight. Haven't really examined his recent ones and the one last night. But you could tell he's always looking...
    See more | Go to post
    Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Bullrider
    replied to Haney has no defense
    Ducking low to avoid punches, instead of maintaining a high guard and some movement, is a bad habit. A capable opponent could time it and get a perfect blow. It's what happened to Saunders in the Canelo fight. It was like a huge collision between two moving objects.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Retirement is not far off. I don't know how he can get back from this other than carefully pick opponents. Just imagine him against more proven guys like Matias or Lopez. Would he even take a non-prime Richard Commey for a stay-busy fight? That's even more devastating if he looked crap let alone lose....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Bullrider; 04-21-2024, 04:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Haney wouldn't have gone this far had he taken fights like the authentic guys Like Lopez, Loma did. Haney skipped Commey, Nakatani, Pedraza, Beltran, etc.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• No one is forcing him to go ahead with the fight. Haney thinks he's the best no matter what.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Who TF cares what you can or cannot watch? Who are you?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• So Charlo is staying at 154. I see. Is he staying with PBC also, or hoping for a Saudi cheque?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• This idiot is saying only American audience matters. Forget Mexicans, Europeans, Asians. They don't watch the sport. What a.......
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• So you're saying you have to please the American audience to become a global star? What stupidity is that? Those lower weight fighters you speak of can't go to Japan?

Speak for yourself moron. And you can't watch Inoue fights in Japan live in your own home?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Easy to say when none of your money is on the line, millions of dollars being already invested, not to mention the time.

Look at the BBBofC on Benn's fight with Eubank. It was canceled on the eve of the fight. They didn't care. It's not their money that's been poured into the fight.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Haven't really taken noticed how other trainers do it, but from what I've seen, Bill Haney spends money hiring experts for the development of his kid. I've seen Mikey Bey in their camp; there was Ben Davison at one time. My point is, don't be too greedy, especially when the one assigned to you is making...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Bullrider; 04-19-2024, 01:05 PM.
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Leave a comment:

• I have ZERO interest in what these people do OUTSIDE of the ring. NONE, nada, zero. He can be a criminal, a rapist, I don't care. Rock stars got millions of fans, especially in the past. Fans never cared what salacious things they do outside of performances. Just one example at the top of my head. I...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• More important for Ennis right now is ACTIVITY. He filed a lawsuit confirming he wants to fight 3-4 times a year. There's nothing more official than that.

Now, you have to be an idiot to believe all of those 3-4 fights are for unification. You'd be lucky to have his first fight on DAZN...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Wilder needs to get rid of a trainer whose main objective is his portion of the Saudi oil money. Get Bomac or Bill Haney. Trainers who recruit assistants, other fighters, other trainers to aid in the training. In other words, trainers who use part of their earnings to get help.
    See more | Go to post
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Leave a comment:

No activity results to display
Show More
Working...
X