johncods
johncods
Undisputed Champion
Super Champion - 5,000-10,000 posts  7796
Last Activity: Today, 09:10 PM
  • Show
  • Source
Clear All

• Not at all, I bet on Ryan by KO and was sick to my stomach lol. Ryan had all the physical advantages in terms of speed and power and Haney just just have the fire power..

When you have a fighter as physically gifted as Ryan it's going to need a fighter with special qualities to deal with...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by johncods; Today, 05:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shakur hits like a 6 year old. He'd be running for his life against Ryan. The power difference would be comical and he doesn't have a speed advantage. It would suck because Shakur would just avoid any type of action...
    See more | Go to post
    Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Shakur belongs in the amateurs. Guy hits like a 6 year old girl...
    See more | Go to post
    Greenfield02 Greenfield02 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Lol Boots been beating up on slow ass d level boxers. Ryan's speed and power would be something Boots would have to deal with for the 1st time...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Funny thing is he fought Tank the same way. I mean I could have swore he was coming after Tank for most of the fight and obviously paid the price. Tank has power, Haney doesn't. Simple as that...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• No it wont, Garcia fought the same way its just Haney can't punch....
    See more | Go to post
    real raw real raw likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Someone already said it lol...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tank hits like a truck.. Different fight. Garcia could afford to make mistakes against Haney. One mistake against Tank you getting put on your ass and that's what happened.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Had Garcia by KO too. Can't believe didn't win after all those knockdown.. Garcia was smothering his punches when he had Haney hurt, Haney was hugging like a MF and ref gave gim extra time a couple of times.. I'm hurting ...
    See more | Go to post
    chacolan chacolan likes this.

Leave a comment:

No activity results to display
Show More
Working...
X