No announcement yet.

Full UFC 65 Results, Hughes Demolished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full UFC 65 Results, Hughes Demolished

In the main event, the unforeseen took place as George St. Pierre demolished Matt Hughes to win the UFC welterweight title by knockout in the second round.

After a first round that saw Pierre batter Hughes with punches, knocking him down at the end of the first and nearly taking him out, he continued the assault in the second as numerous punches and a high kick sent him down once again as the ref saved him while Pierre jumped in for the kill with punches. [details]

that boy is just way too good...nobody can andle his riddim

Comment

i deff saw that happening..
      Last edited by El Pollo LoCo; 11-19-2006, 01:55 AM.

Comment

nobody can andle his riddim, gotta love it.I love the look on Hugh's face when he get's tagged priceless.GSP looked unbeatable tonite.

Comment

Hughes new it..... You could so the look on his face the second he walked in.

Comment

Hughes faked like he got hit in the crotch. After all who hesitates before going down? The second time St. Pierre complained because he knew he wasn't kicking him in the groin. Usually the kicker knows when it hits.

Comment

wow im shocked lol

Comment

brandon vera won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hugh's even said himself in the post fight interviews that the kick did not affect his groin but rather his leg which would tell me it was not low.He has a history of calling foul when he gets tagged.

Comment

Working...
                  X