Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Coach Tabs Horn as Live Dog in Terence Crawford Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker's Coach Tabs Horn as Live Dog in Terence Crawford Clash

WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker recently opened up his training camp for his March 31st unification showdown against WBA/IBF/IBO champion Anthony Joshua. The bout takes place at Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

OF COURSE!! It's like many of the Mexicans saying Cantyellow will KO GGG this time. Its in the blood. An Aussie or Kiwi that shuns one of their own is sentenced to wander the out back on knee pads servicing Roos for ten years. Everybody except the most ignorant know Crawfords going to tear Horn up.

Comment

Parker's coach

I'll consider what Parker's coach says when he can show me good conditioning results with his own!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
        OF COURSE!! It's like many of the Mexicans saying Cantyellow will KO GGG this time. Its in the blood. An Aussie or Kiwi that shuns one of their own is sentenced to wander the out back on knee pads servicing Roos for ten years. Everybody except the most ignorant know Crawfords going to tear Horn up.
        Yes yes I can tell your an expert on the subject of "being sent to the outback in kneepads to service roos for 10 yrs" seeing as how your writing from a stolen cellphone you swiped after "servicing a roo":*******::bukkake:

Comment

Crawford will introduce himself to the welterweight division, he will KO Horn badly

Comment

Picture Maidana but bigger

Freddy Roach doesn't give Horn 2 rounds, most don't don't think he'll last 12 and I think Terrance is one of the most complete fighters in the game.

BUT!

Crawford never fought a style like Jeff Horn. It's a bad style for Terrance for the same reason Floyd stayed away from Margarito, both are very big, very strong welter weights that stylistically nullify a better finesse style boxer and if you can't hurt them or slow them down they'll wreak havoc. I though Floyd was one of the best of his era but styles make fights, Marcos Maidana and Jose Luis Castillo were not the best but they gave Floyd all he could handle. Because of their styles Joe Frazer was a problem for Ali and Sugar Ray stayed clear of a relentless junior-welterweight called Aaron Pryor. Not because they were better boxer but because of their style of fight.

Now imagine Floyd moving up in weight and in his first match, he's fighting a naturally bigger... and I mean big for his weight class....Marcos Maidana. If Marcos was bigger, do you think he might have won 3 or 4 close rounds?

It's the combination of Horn's style, size, determination and solid chin that make him a problem for a smaller fighter without Shane Mosley's power.

Make no mistake, this is NOT a stylistic show case like a tailor made Danny vs Brandon Rios. Jeff Horn is a live dog, a serious test that will tell the world where Terrance fits in the welter weight landscape.
            Last edited by factsarenice; 02-16-2018, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Yes yes I can tell your an expert on the subject of "being sent to the outback in kneepads to service roos for 10 yrs" seeing as how your writing from a stolen cellphone you swiped after "servicing a roo":*******::bukkake:
              Nice try, but we all know Samoans have a rotten sense of humor Look at what a crappy joke Parker is.

Comment

I really wonder if there is merit to the claims that Crawford doesn't have a great chin. Horn isn't the one to test it but i'm really wondering how he'll hold up if he's really got a weak chin against the heavy hitters of 147.

Comment

Horn leaves himself wide open for counters all fight long. Manny just is "afraid to pull the trigger" as Roach would say. Crawford won't have that problem. Anytime after two rounds, Bud will have his timing down and will be able to take Horn out whenever he wants. Or he could just beat him up for 12 rounds like he did Postol.

Horn is painfully slow, throws wide looping shots, and has piss-poor defensive skills. That he even has a belt is a disgrace.

I don't mean to dog Horn, compared to most fighters he is a favorite or at least a live dog. Not against Crawford though. Crawford has the skills to destroy a guy like Horn.

Comment

If Crawford is ever chin-checked it’ll be against Spence that Arum isn’t having ant part of jeaopardizing his bronze boy. Crawford knew this b4 moving up. Arum has May-pac history

Comment

Working...
                    X