Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Culcay, Sergio Martinez, Koelling, Haertel, Murat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Culcay, Sergio Martinez, Koelling, Haertel, Murat

Former WBA super welterweight champ Jack Culcay wrote yesterday on his Facebook page that he is no longer under contract with Sauerland Event. Culcay, 22-3, lost to Maciej Sulecki in his last fight and before that he lost the WBA crown to Demetrius Andrade.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haertel lost every round in his last fight and somehow got the decision, good for sergio expanding his company tho

Comment

Will be interesting to see how Culcay does without the protection of Sauerland's cupcake matchmaking. Hope he succeeds because he looked decent in his two legitimate fights, even though he lost both.

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
        Will be interesting to see how Culcay does without the protection of Sauerland's cupcake matchmaking. Hope he succeeds because he looked decent in his two legitimate fights, even though he lost both.
        No shame losing to those guys...

Comment

One of my favorite kos come from Sergio. Always makes me think of fight club. Williams to Sergio "my eyes are open"

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
            Cupcake matchmaking? Wtf? Sauerland match their fighters very hard. Check Nielsen, Ceylan, Groves, Skoglund and Culcay himself. They are certainly not protected at all. You just follow a myth.

Comment

Working...
            X