Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'll Let Everyone Know at 147 - I'm Here at The Top!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'll Let Everyone Know at 147 - I'm Here at The Top!

Earlier this week, Showtime announced its boxing cards through mid-June, a schedule that includes four matchups of top-five ranked fighters, and 12 world champions. Eleven world title bouts are ahead. Touting boxing's rising popularity, Showtime President of Sports and Event Programming Stephen Espinoza said the sport "provides a young, stable and multicultural audience and ... delivers that audience reliably."
    [Click Here To Read More]

El miedo no anda en burro.

Comment

spence-thurman is being built as a mega fight with crossover appeal. at this point its not ready yet. let the marinate continue.

Comment

All we know is that Thurman is joining Bum Squad for 2018... hoping that Spence won't make 147 by 2019...

Comment

shoulda done spence-crawford before the thurman pissed away so much of his hype and popularity.

Comment

The Champion doesn't get to rest on his laurels, not if he wants to be taken seriously anyway. Haymon is becoming famous for allowing (or forcing) great fighters to stagnate. Maybe Thurman wants to follow Adonis Stevenson's footsteps, but at least Stevenson has always claimed he wants to fight the best. Thurman flat-out says that he wont even consider fighting Spence this year. I liked the young, aggressive Keith Thurman who spoke with a lisp while he was coming-up, but it's becoming easy to dislike the hippie 'renaissance man' that they're presenting him as now. Especially if he wants to avoid fighting Spence.

Comment

Why is boxing so wwe these days

Comment

Thurman is going to whip Spence ass. I’m glad you fools are hyping Spence up. He beat a small 140lb Algerie and a small Cheaterson and a wounded weight drained Brook off of a triple GGG beating and y’all are praising him like he’s a god lol. Reality hits in 2019 when Thurman will be fully recovered and 100% fresh. I don’t want to hear any excuses. It will be a boxing lesson. I say this over and over Spence can’t fight going backwards and he only comes forward like Trinadad so when 1x uses the ring and Spence power doesn’t carry because he can’t connect the fight is over. 12 round decision in 1x favor.

Comment

Thurman requires 2 or 3 comeback fights to be ready for Spence.
                  I guess their bout will be in 2019 . A fit & battle ready Thurman will school Spence in a tough gruelling fight.
                  Don't f**k with Thurman.

Comment

...but not this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X