No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Lee, O'Sullivan Both Ready To Face Daniel Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Lee, O'Sullivan Both Ready To Face Daniel Jacobs

BoxingScene.com reported last week that former champion Daniel Jacobs has two Irish middleweights on his mind for his next fight. Spike O'Sullivan, who last month scored a bruising knockout victory over Antoine Douglas, still appears to be the frontrunner - but former WBO middleweight champion Andy Lee (35-3-1, 24 KOs) is also in the mix. Jacobs' return is being targeted for April at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both Showcase fights I want to see Andy Lee much more trha O'sullivan with Jacobs. Andy Lee will come in to fight and make the fight entertaining before getting stopped in the 9th.

Comment

daniel jacobs needs to forget hasbeens like andy lee and o'sullivan let him take on a real challenge like charlo or BJS

Comment

Why isn't Sergiy Derevyanchenko an option for Jacobs? How can Jacobs overlook an IBF #1 MW Contender who also fights out of Brooklyn? WTF?

Comment

I think i'd rather see Lee and O'Sullivan fight each other.
          Fights against Jacobs are too predictable in their outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Why isn't Sergiy Derevyanchenko an option for Jacobs? How can Jacobs overlook an IBF #1 MW Contender who also fights out of Brooklyn? WTF?

it doesn't matter now sergiy has a opponent lined up, but i definitely agree with you

Comment

Is it a tag team vs Jacobs? Seems unfair but I'll still take Danny to knock them both out.

Comment

Danny and Sergey have the same trainer. BUS and Charlo don't want that action.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                  it doesn't matter now sergiy has a opponent lined up, but i definitely agree with you
                  Hearn never even considered fighting Sergiy Derevyanchenko! WEAK!

Comment

Lee is a real pro, who would have a punchers chance with anybody, with that said It's hard to deny Derevyanchenko, he's been completely dominating in all his bouts, his power changes a fight in 2 seconds. I think right now Andy puts more backsides in the audience. It's still a business

Comment

Working...
                    X