Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Coach Gives Joshua The Edge Over Parker, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder's Coach Gives Joshua The Edge Over Parker, Explains Why

WBC champion Deontay Wilder's trainer and co-manager, Jay Deas, is giving IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs) the edge in his upcoming contest with WBO champion Joseph Parker (24-0, 18 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

A good assessment, hopefully Wilders coach pays keen attention to these details when Wilder has to come over and fight AJ at Wembley on 15th December. - It's already been agreed in principle.

Comment

Aj will beat wilder also

Comment

Originally posted by Akutalee View Post
        Aj will beat wilder also
        I know, I can't wait to see all of Wilders hick fans on here crying at the fact the failed basketball player got beat by a true heavyweight. That is of course if he gets past the 70 year old Cuban. BUM SQUAD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
          I know, I can't wait to see all of Wilders hick fans on here crying at the fact the failed basketball player got beat by a true heavyweight. That is of course if he gets past the 70 year old Cuban. BUM SQUAD!!!
          I think the basketball player will knock out the glass chin body builder!!!

Comment

I’m growing tired of this we gotta hate and fake till we get the fight tactic Floyd started all this with Pac but after the fight his tune changed to Pac is a atg.. I swear when wilder knocks out aj and starts saying aj is atg with respect out of no where I’m done.

Comment

I hope AJs glass chin can survive this test, so Wilder gets the chance to knock out this over hyped Frank Bruno 2, hope Spoiled brat Hearn doesn’t run even faster when Wilder knocks out the fighter AJ ducked in Ortiz

Comment

Of course Josh has the edge. Parker has to nail you to the floor to get knockout, landing punch after punch bang on button. He wont land as much as he needs to, to get josh out of there.
                Josh only needs to land one punch to get the ball rolling. You need to look at slo mo replays to see if the opponent took a dive with josh.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                  I think the basketball player will knock out the glass chin body builder!!!
                  Wilder can't fight on the inside very well. He's formidable when he's got you at range and can let the windmills start flying. AJ will rush inside and smash Wilders 30 inch waist to pieces. - As long as they fight I don't truly cares who wins as they are both set for life financially anyway, not like their entire lives depend on this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
                    Wilder can't fight on the inside very well. He's formidable when he's got you at range and can let the windmills start flying. AJ will rush inside and smash Wilders 30 inch waist to pieces. - As long as they fight I don't truly cares who wins as they are both set for life financially anyway, not like their entire lives depend on this fight.
                    I respect your opinion, but remember, Wilder has more in his arsenal then windmills, he has a great jab and knockout power that he was blessed with Mother Nature, I think the windmills comes when he has his fighter hurt and he then finishes them off with them, we can sit here on this forum all day long and debate, it’s the people in the corporate offices that have to make this fight happen so we can see who is the real heavyweight king

Comment

Working...
                    X