Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders vs. Martin Murray on April 14, O2 Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders vs. Martin Murray on April 14, O2 Arena

The fight is part of a world title double header as Terry Flanagan steps up in weight to face Maurice Hooker for the WBO super lightweight championship. Billy Joe Saunders will defend his WBO world middleweight title in a Battle of Britain' against Martin Murray on April 14, exclusively live on BT Sport. The 28-year-old goes into the contest on the back of the biggest win of his career after he produced a masterclass in his one-sided victory over David Lemieux in Canada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

not the best opponent but it's good he's staying active..can't wait around for some canelo payday or ggg fight.. andrade and the other top middleweights take note and face each other to solidify your spot as the top contender instead of hoping to be picked by ggg and canelo

Comment

Good fight. Murray is game.

Comment

I hope Murray wins! He'd love a crack at taking GGG 12 rounds to get a controversial loss.

Comment

I ****ing called it. Not the worst possible opponent but I hoped for better.

Comment

Better than fighting nobody for sure. Murray is solid and it can build the GGG or Canelo fight even more. Great that he is staying active atleast.

Comment

Sounds like the type of opponent you line up when you feel you got a big fight after May to me.

That said BJS has always seemed very Tyson Fury like in that he'll fight & prepare to the level of his competition so he might just be the guy he was about 12, 18mos ago & drop a decision here knowing BJS lol.

But yea not looking forward to this fight. A whatever fight to me.

Comment

Isn't Murray with Hearn?

Comment

ggg leftover part 2. .. up next is dominic wade.

ggg-canelo is headed for a trilogy.

Comment

All the talent at mw & this is who he picks? He's trying to milk his title until the payout.

Comment

Working...
                    X