Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: Trash Talk Helped Make Fight, But I Feel I Can KO Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker: Trash Talk Helped Make Fight, But I Feel I Can KO Joshua

WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (24-0, 18 KOs) admits that he did quite a bit of trash talking in order to secure the upcoming showdown with IBF, IBO, WBA champion Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs). The fight is scheduled to take place on March 31 at Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fan boys on here make me laugh when they call Higgins ‘a crackhead who’s lost his mind’ who’s laughing now they’ve got the fight signed and sealed, if their on a percentage expect them to keep the talk up too.

Half you guys are halfwits who have no concept or understanding whatsoever of boxing, it’s no different to WWE.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      Fan boys on here make me laugh when they call Higgins ‘a crackhead who’s lost his mind’ who’s laughing now they’ve got the fight signed and sealed, if their on a percentage expect them to keep the talk up too.

Half you guys are halfwits who have no concept or understanding whatsoever of boxing, it’s no different to WWE.
      Higgins ******* dropped when Hearn stuck it on him at the press conference. Think he realised he’ll be eating his words come March 31st

Comment

He’s skurred

Comment

Parker don't even believe whats coming out his mouth

Comment

AJ is getting humiliated. Round 11 he's done for

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post

He’s done well in regards to promoting the fight no doubt

Doesn’t change the fact he looks like a skeletor crack head though

Gaunt to f**k calling people glass chin when he doesn’t even weight 11stone wet . Eddie hearns old man would punch Higgins’s jimmy through his mouth roof

He’s a loud mouth prick . Parker is a sound guy you can tell but Higgins is like that other gobs**te kenny porter . All talk

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                He’s a loud mouth prick . Parker is a sound guy you can tell but Higgins is like that other gobs**te kenny porter . All talk
                I guess as a promoter hes done a good job of being all talk lol

Comment

Originally posted by ArtyApe View Post
                  I guess as a promoter hes done a good job of being all talk lol
                  Joshua wants the belts Parker has one of them

It’s not like he pulled a master stroke

Comment

Think parker does have a good chin but then power punches aj will land gona course serious damage see the ref stopping this by the 8th parker out on his feet

Comment

Working...
                    X