Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Promoter: Joshua's 'More Than Human' Talk is Just Silly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker's Promoter: Joshua's 'More Than Human' Talk is Just Silly

Anthony Joshua admitted to being dropped in sparring by David Price but still vowed to come out on top in his next fight. The WBA Super, IBO and IBF heavyweight champion told media at the Dorchester Hotel that he had been floored by the Olympic bronze medallist as he was hyping up his unification showdown with WBO champion Joseph Parker.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As someone said on another thread... There needs to be a camera on Higgins' face when Parker gets dropped/stopped

Comment

since when did this crackhead become a boxing analyst?

Comment

this weird looking mofo gonna be eating a whole lot of humble pie..

Comment

Team Parker all lip action, on fight night hope they follow it up with good boxing, we wouldn't want to see another Charles Martin beat down!

Comment

Higgins is the fool of boxing really makes me howl even just the look of him looks like hes been up all night on meth and comes out with aj is a bum joshua just beat the best version of klitschko ive seen in at least 8 years wlad looked a beast in that fight and hes got to be in the all time too ten heavyweights parker gifted the title i thought ruiz won and thought hughie did enough too these two fighters would of been destroyed by aj rol on this severe beaten parker gets so we can all look forward to the real unification v wilder then tyson fury fk these clowns

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
              Higgins is the fool of boxing really makes me howl even just the look of him looks like hes been up all night on meth and comes out with aj is a bum joshua just beat the best version of klitschko ive seen in at least 8 years wlad looked a beast in that fight and hes got to be in the all time too ten heavyweights parker gifted the title i thought ruiz won and thought hughie did enough too these two fighters would of been destroyed by aj rol on this severe beaten parker gets so we can all look forward to the real unification v wilder then tyson fury fk these clowns
              Here's a few fullstops you might wanna scatter around your chatter champ..........

Then maybe I can take you seriously, but i doubt it!

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                Here's a few fullstops you might wanna scatter around your chatter champ..........

Haha! this cracked me up.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

Fk your full stops you lil keyboard nerd

Comment

Silly and ****** with a chin like that!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X