No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia Talks Rios, Thurman, Spence, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia Talks Rios, Thurman, Spence, More

Danny Garcia Video Interview - Two-division world champion Danny "Swift'' Garcia returns to the ring to take on former world champion Brandon "Bam Bam'' Rios in a welterweight showdown on Saturday, February 17 live on SHOWTIME at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas and presented by Premier Boxing Champions. Photos by Scott Hirano, Chris Farina and Erick Ramirez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spoken like a true chump. Instead of saying "I want anybody with a belt," it's Terrace Crawford and Spence need to fight each other.

Danny is on that same stuff Thurman is.

After Rios, I expect to see Danny against Berto or Granados.

Comment

Man Danny get some damn better talk game. He avoided Errol, Keef, Crawdaddy, aka everyone good. At the end when he blustering his resume... he was so shook he actually said “ like when I fought Canelo” .... I used to like this clown but that did it!
      CHERRY GARCIA FO REAL

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
        Man Danny get some damn better talk game. He avoided Errol, Keef, Crawdaddy, aka everyone good. At the end when he blustering his resume... he was so shook he actually said “ like when I fought Canelo” .... I used to like this clown but that did it!
        CHERRY GARCIA FO REAL
        i caught that. Danny said “when me and Canelo fought” that made me spit out my drink laughing. He seemed nervous in the interview

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          i caught that. Danny said “when me and Canelo fought” that made me spit out my drink laughing. He seemed nervous in the interview
          He was straight shook. He doesn’t have that confidence, it was exposed.

Comment

Working...
          X