Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Coach: Joshua is Most Overhyped Fighter in The World!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker's Coach: Joshua is Most Overhyped Fighter in The World!

Kevin Barry, trainer for WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (24-0, 18 KOs), can't wait for his boxer to burst the Anthony Joshua bubble. A deal is expected to be announced this week, for Parker to fight Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs), who holds the IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight titles. The contest would take place on March 31 at Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Overhyped or not still easily beats Parker though.

Comment

Maybe he is overhyped maybe not, either way he's still probably best HW in the world atm and too much for Parker to handle.

Comment

He is over hyped but he's clearly the best heavyweight in the World and will handle Parker with relative ease.

Comment

I'm always more interested in what the coaches have to say after the fight when their fighter gets knocked out.

Comment

Team Parker are gonna have to eat crow after all the talk

Notice how Parker himself has stayed quite ?

He seems a decent guy to be fair .... still gonna take beats though

Comment

He's right about that.

Comment

Yesssssssss! Just the British morons think this guy is legit, I know you are backing your guy and are proud of trying to have a Britian hope, but the guy is a total fraud!!!!

Comment

What do they want from AJ LOL ??? He doing what he can,and if he beats Parker that's another solid unbeaten belt holder on his record.The one i want is AJ v Wilder i'm craving that fight

Comment

Parker team really in overdrive with the **** talking

Comment

Working...
                    X