Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Parker: Hearn Made Big Mistake, Joe Will Slaughter Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Parker: Hearn Made Big Mistake, Joe Will Slaughter Joshua!

As BoxingScene.com reported earlier, a deal is nearly complete for IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs) to collide in the ring with WBO world champion Joseph Parker (24-0, 18 KOs) in the early part of 2018. The two sides have finally reached an agreement on the financial split after weeks of negotiations.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I feel sorry for AJ when Parker does to him what he did to Fury. Stretcher time!!!!

Comment

Slaughter? Like Hughie Fury? Takam? The Fat kid Ruiz? Stop the nonsense try your best to win Parker why do you need to talk foolish stuff ? Get that chin if you can

Comment

I like the confidence team Parker has, hope for a great fight between two undefeated champions!

Comment

What did Parker do to Fury? He won a boring very close decision. Either your being sarcastic I hope or yet another clueless fan

Comment

Yeah like his last few opponents he was awarded split and majority decisions on. Hahahahaa

Comment

Wow Parker is getting a getting a gurenteed $12mil purse! That's pretty crazy. In his last fight he got 850k! Hell of a increase in pay.
              Last edited by NahMean; 12-27-2017, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Parker vs Charles Martin coming second half 2018

Comment

Parker is going to stretch this juicehead, can’t wait

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                    Parker is going to stretch this juicehead, can’t wait
                    Good gosh, you don't really believe that? He couldn't "stretch" a short and fat Andy Ruiz, lol.

Put it to you like this, don't bet the home, otherwise you'll be in a shelter after the fight 😉

Comment

Working...
                    X