Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Molina: I Had To Dig Deep, Can't Lose With Family at Ringside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Molina: I Had To Dig Deep, Can't Lose With Family at Ringside

Pioneer Event Center in Lancaster, California - In an action-packed super lightweight showdown, John Molina Jr. (30-7, 24 KOs) delivered a fourth round stoppage of Ivan Redkach (20-3-1, 16 KOs) after both men hit the canvas in the first three rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Only caught this fight this morning, what a war. Credit to Molina, he ain’t the most skilled but he was a lot of heart

Comment

Best fight of the night

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Only caught this fight this morning, what a war. Credit to Molina, he ain’t the most skilled but he was a lot of heart
        I don't think he's crazy skilled, but I think he's still got a lot more than he's given credit for. I think he's pretty smart offensively, and he can counter punch okay as well. It's not a coincidence that he's able to repeatedly find a home for big shots, against almost every opponent. Broner was the only exception.

Comment

ummm then how did you lose those other fights with your family there? yall were mad at each other that day?

Comment

Molina can crack.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
              I don't think he's crazy skilled, but I think he's still got a lot more than he's given credit for. I think he's pretty smart offensively, and he can counter punch okay as well. It's not a coincidence that he's able to repeatedly find a home for big shots, against almost every opponent. Broner was the only exception.
              And Crawford. A good technical skilled boxer will always be able to outbox Molina but he will always test your will, stamina, resilience etc. Cause unless you knock him out he’ll keep coming at you for the full 12.
              I agree he’s got more tools than given credit for, I think he showed that in the Providnikov fight. He’s a little crude with his punches but your right he does find some good counters, I think he must have decent timing.

Comment

his family must not have been there when he stood there for 12 straight rounds and did nothing against broner. was that a pbc make sure you dont hurt our cash cow type of fight?

Comment

Absolute war. My God..

Comment

What a fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X