Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Truax: DeGale Looked Past Me, You Can't Do That in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Truax: DeGale Looked Past Me, You Can't Do That in Boxing

This past Saturday night in London, Caleb Truax pulled off a shock victory over Olympic gold medal winner James DeGale at the Copper Box Arena. British boxer DeGale was a heavy favourite before the bout started, with some bookmakers rating him as a 100-1 favourite. DeGale was making his recovery from shoulder surgery in his fight since January, but was defeated 114-114 115-112 116-112 on a judges' decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't blame DeGale for looking past him. It's Caleb truax ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      I don't blame DeGale for looking past him. It's Caleb truax ffs.
      Easy for you to say, you aren't in the ring taking punches nor that ugly loss on Degale's record

Comment

Respect your opponent and Respect the Game, or you will pay for it.

DeGale has got a bad attitude

Comment

It’s a fair comment, we see it all the time, you got to want the fight you’re in, it’s an unforgiving sport

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
            Easy for you to say, you aren't in the ring taking punches nor that ugly loss on Degale's record
            DeGale had that coming for a long time. He lost to Jack and others too but got draws and won close decisions. I'm glad Truax made an ass out of him.

Comment

Degale learned the hard way now

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                DeGale had that coming for a long time. He lost to Jack and others too but got draws and won close decisions. I'm glad Truax made an ass out of him.
                Agreed. Degale has been flying by the seat of his pants for years.. been in some good scraps as a result but has also looked very beatable. Medina beat him really.

Comment

where are the brothas who said UK judges wont give fair decision

Comment

Dont think he looked passed him, I just dont think he has it anymore, he looked truly awful.

Comment

Working...
                    X