Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Had Golovkin Win By 2, Tough To Beat Canelo in The U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: I Had Golovkin Win By 2, Tough To Beat Canelo in The U.S.

Freddie Roach, the current trainer of WBO 154-pound champion, Miguel Cotto, was in attendance at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas this past weekend where middleweight king, Gennady Golovkin, and Saul Alvarez fought to a controversial draw. Golovkin retained his IBF, WBA, IBO, WBC 160-pound titles when the official judges issued scores of 114-114, 115-113 (Golovkin) and 118-110 (Canelo).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Maybe they should go to Australia!!!

Comment

Another boxing expert scoring it for GGG. You may not like Roach but you seriously think they are ALL wrong and you the GGG trolls are right?

Jesus Christ scored it 8-4 Golovkin fyi.

Comment

in before 'roach a ggg nuthugger'

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
          Another boxing expert scoring it for GGG. You may not like Roach but you seriously think they are ALL wrong and you the GGG trolls are right?

Roach also thought Pacquiao beat Marquez in the 3rd fight.

Comment

I thought Golovkin won, but I can see how people are making a case for Alvarez. He put a lot of skills on display.

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post

Only a couple handful people on earth think nelo won.
              Most people saying nelo won are Floyd fans. They think it will make Floyd's win over nelo that much better. If nelo beat GGG therefore Floyd beats GGG also

Comment

Since you seem to have a direct connection to him could you give Jesus' phone number?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Since you seem to have a direct connection to him could you give Jesus' phone number?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    He's pac 's trainer what do you think he would say?

Comment

Working...
                    X