Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye vs. Bellew Rematch - Deal Getting Close For December 17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye vs. Bellew Rematch - Deal Getting Close For December 17

Tony Bellew could be set for another major fight on a Sunday. After winning the WBC Cruiserweight title on Sunday, May 29, 2016 against Illunga Makabu, the 34-year-old Liverpudlian may be tasked with once again trying to beat heavyweight rival David Haye later this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Bellew can beat that excuse making ***** Haye again

Comment

Hearn had speculated it was going to be Sunday ?

Comment

Eh.......not interested in this rematch. This ship has sailed for me.

I'm more interested in seeing them against other fighters.

Ward vs Bellew would be intriguing

Haye should just try to work his way back in the Heavyweight division.

Comment

I went to the o2 for the first fight...not that interested in this tbh, but tbf neither guy can really take any other fight at this point,,,imo bellew doesn't beat any the current heavyweight champs and the likes of Usyk, Gassiev and Breidis all stop him at back down at cruiser so It makes sense for him to go this route.

And Haye needs to prove the first fight was a 'fluke' if he's truly serious about getting another world title (he should just retire imo) but his timing, punch selection was off and he'd clearly lost his explosiveness and athleticism and judging on that you'd have to go with bellew, I hate to say this but I could see Haye getting injured again in the rematch, I think at this stage the wear and tear on Haye's body is too great.

Comment

A fight with zero title implications between 2 fringe heavyweights. Im sure the uk is ecstatic lmao

Comment

Can't wait.... Boxing is having its best year ever

Comment

That was the fight to make lets be real. Ward has lil appeal. All the other 200lbers worth a damn are in the WBSS. Wilder vs Bellew just seems like a odd fight in the UK or Alabama.

The rematch makes the most sense. See if Bellew can find a way to win the fight he was gonna lose til Haye f#cked up his leg. Hell I wasn't sure Bellew was gonna win even WITH the bum leg Haye had for a few rounds there so I think ultimately this is gonna be a bad, if well paid, night for Bellew.

Comment

This for me was the most enjoyable match up, of 2016! (This match up literally has everything, boxing at its best is not only a sport! Its Theatre! I still believe if David Haye can stay injury free, and accumulate top qaulity training sessions? I believe he still has the ability to beat heavyweights such as Jospeh Parker & Deontay Wilder!).
                  Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 09-19-2017, 02:28 PM.

Comment

I have been following Haye on Social Media

I don know if his leg has properly healed up

But he looks in good shape, less bulky, face looks healthy, almost glowing, which is a good sign and a bad sign for Tony, if this fight is made

The trainer change was a good idea as well
                    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 09-19-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X