Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Saunders, Monroe Ready - Saunders' Son Attacks Monroe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Saunders, Monroe Ready - Saunders' Son Attacks Monroe

WBO middleweight titlist Billy Joe Saunders (24-0, 12 KOs) and challenger Willie Monroe Jr. (21-2, 6 early) both weighed in successfully for tomorrow night's fight at London's Copper Box Arena despite a spot of late drama arising after Saunders's young son punched Monroe in the groin then aimed a kick at the American visitor before being removed from the fray.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-15-2017, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I would have sent that little ***** stain flying off the stage.

Comment

Dang, that **** woulda pissed me off, TF is that thing doing there in the middle of the weigh in to begin with? It looks like it should be living on its own by now.

Comment

All gyppo kids are badly behaved little ba5tards. BJS should have slapped him.

Comment

what a little ****. hope munroe knocks this piece of **** family back to the caravans.

Comment

I hope Monroe's purse is worth all of the crap he's had to put up with in the build up to this one, lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                  All gyppo kids are badly behaved little ba5tards. BJS should have slapped him.
                  He didn't even blink or attempt to discipline him.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X