Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: Groves is Not The Favorite or Best in WBSS - I am!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: Groves is Not The Favorite or Best in WBSS - I am!

Callum Smith (22-0, 17 KOs) believes he will not only beat Erik Skoglund (26-0, 12 KOs) on Saturday in their quarter-final at the Echo Arena in Liverpool, but go all the way to take the Muhammad Ali Trophy. The Liverpool fighter is the bookies' and many experts favourite to take home the Ali Trophy next year in May. And 27-year-old Smith approves the odds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Smith is a gigantic supermiddle, wonder how long he can make it for.

Comment

groves and eubank jr will be smiths daddies in the ring. Should have took that title shot serves him right for treading water for so long.

Comment

Rob Brant will give him a boxing lesson.

Comment

groves will beat him. that split decision loss to jack doesnt look too bad in retrospect.

Comment

Those two can argue over that sh^t all they want while Eubank Jr wins this f#cking thing.

Comment

This kid will need to think carefully about retirement because his style is very robotic; he's basically khan without the legs because he doesn't move the head.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                groves will beat him. that split decision loss to jack doesnt look too bad in retrospect.
                And that was probably the worst and most sluggish version of Groves i've ever seen. He was pretty awful under Fitzpatrick. Groves is underrated.

Comment

Working...
                X