Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Explains Why Conor McGregor May Get Disqualified

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Explains Why Conor McGregor May Get Disqualified

Former two-division world champion Paulie Malignaggi has sent a warning that UFC superstar Conor McGregor may get disqualified in the upcoming contest with Floyd Mayweather. McGregor will make his professional boxing debut against Mayweather, who is coming out of retirement, on August 26th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Translation: Mcgregor did in sparring what Floyd does in every one of his fights, but because Joe Cortez doesn't get bribed for sparring sessions, he actually enforced the rules during the sparring session, unlike every time he refereed a Floyd Mayweather fight.

Got it.

Comment

I agree with Paulie.

I could even see Conor f#cking himself if he were to hurt Floyd early & hitting him while he's on a knee & getting DQ'd or something like that where Conor has a good moment yet f#cks himself out of a W to make this fight a huge controversy & debate.

MMA guys got that kill!!! muscle memory when they got a guy hurt that I think could easily backfire on them in a non-MMA fight when something big goes there way.

I also think equally when Conor is hurt there is a chance his muscle memory has him trying to takedown Floyd or throw a knee or something nutso like that potentially.

Idk how likely either of those types of things are to happen, but I definitely feel like a foul or DQ is much more likely outcome with this fight then in your average fight thats for sure.

Comment

lol boxers hold each other down all the time, Jeff Horn makes Connor Mcgregor look like a clean fighter and the refferee didnt do ****

Comment

Of course he's a dirty fighter.
          Leprechauns are known for their mischievousness.
          He better eat his Wheaties because Floyd's gonna steal his Lucky Charms.

Comment

Going to be interesting what Pauli has to say commentating on the night..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I agree with Paulie.

I could even see Conor f#cking himself if he were to hurt Floyd early & hitting him while he's on a knee & getting DQ'd or something like that where Conor has a good moment yet f#cks himself out of a W to make this fight a huge controversy & debate.

MMA guys got that kill!!! muscle memory when they got a guy hurt that I think could easily backfire on them in a non-MMA fight when something big goes there way.

I also think equally when Conor is hurt there is a chance his muscle memory has him trying to takedown Floyd or throw a knee or something nutso like that potentially.

Idk how likely either of those types of things are to happen, but I definitely feel like a foul or DQ is much more likely outcome with this fight then in your average fight thats for sure.

He's going to have to remove that muscle memory with 7 days to go. If not he can expect to be bankrupt.

Comment

Rabbit punching isnt legal in mma either.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Going to be interesting what Pauli has to say commentating on the night..
                  LMFAO. Yea thats an interesting dynamic for sure. I can't recall a guy who's had heat like this with the guy he's announcing a fight for.

It was a weird situation when Paulie was just gonna be announcing a fight of a guy he was in camp with.

Definitely a conflict of interest there & if this was any other sport Paulie would probably be pushed to the sidelines for this one or being reduced to some international feed or something, BUT boxing lol.

I'll be shocked if we don't see Salty Paulie once or twice during the main event saying something cringeworthy or just highly insulting of Conor.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I agree with Paulie.

Yeah when he's rocked I could see him going for a takedown or something, just whilst his brain is temporarily scrambled and working completely off survival instinct.

Comment

Working...
                    X