Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez, Top Rank Working Out Details of Sept. 23 Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez, Top Rank Working Out Details of Sept. 23 Return

So what's next for WBO featherweight titlist, Oscar Valdez, who gutted out a tough twelve round decision over Miguel Marriaga on April 22nd at the StubHub Center in Carson, California, in his last outing? It could be a late September return.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wonder who he'll fight next. Salido?

Comment

September, stahp. You're killing me. Too many good fights and fighters that month. The wait is getting unbearable.

Comment

Isn't JoJo Diaz his mandatory? Wouldn't hate to see that fight.

Comment

Tell us the opponent c'mon , we all want know, and plus lomachenko's team also needs to know ,to put their fighter in when the opponent loses

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
            Tell us the opponent c'mon , we all want know, and plus lomachenko's team also needs to know ,to put their fighter in when the opponent loses
            LOL. Points for creativity, although kind of crazy to see the guy who fought Salido in his 2nd pro fight, Russell in his 3rd, and who has called out everyone from Rigondeaux to Mikey Garcia to Tank Davis to Terence Crawford, getting so much hate. Shouldn't Tank, the guy who keeps ducking Loma at 130, get the hate instead? Shouldn't Rigondeaux, who turned down Loma at 126 even though he was offered 500,000 dollars, get that hate instead? For context, Gary Russell Jr. fought Loma for only 400k, and Loma fought Russell Jr. for only 600k, but Rigo, less known than either of them, turned down 500k?

Shouldn't Mikey Garcia, who has never fought anyone as good as either Nicholas Walters or Gary Russell Jr., and who retired for 3 years the moment Top Rank stopped feeding him tuneups and demanded he fight Gamboa, get the hate instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              and who has called out everyone from Rigondeaux to Mikey Garcia to Tank Davis to Terence Crawford, getting so much hate.
              WOW, he called out Crawford. That settles it then, Lomo is GOAT.

Comment

Another cherry for loma, magdaleno and valdez! The top prank blueprint! Cherries on cherries on cherries....

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Isn't JoJo Diaz his mandatory? Wouldn't hate to see that fight.
                  That's what I thought . Their people are hoping that they can build toward making it a (somewhat) Big fight . I've seen both in the gym n spoke to one of their "People" . They definitely know JoJo and Valdez are on a collision course towards each other . For the record . I got Diaz UD when it happens .

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                    That's what I thought . Their people are hoping that they can build toward making it a (somewhat) Big fight . I've seen both in the gym n spoke to one of their "People" . They definitely know JoJo and Valdez are on a collision course towards each other . For the record . I got Diaz UD when it happens .
                    Yeah I got JoJo too. He has displayed the more refined skillset as a pro. I hope that's the fight that gets made. If they were with Showtime/PBC right now I bet it would get made, so these other channels need to show that they mean business too

Comment

Working...
                    X