Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yavni Yildirim To Help Canelo Alvarez Prepare For Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yavni Yildirim To Help Canelo Alvarez Prepare For Golovkin

World Boxing Super Series super middleweight participant Yavni Yildirim will first prepare for his upcoming tournament fight against Chris Eubank Jr. in San Diego, as a sparring partner against Canelo Alvarez, who is preparing to challenge WBA, IBO, WBC, IBF middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin on September 16th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dopenizzle
      Last edited by Lester Tutor; 07-19-2017, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        LMAO. Seems like Alvarez vs GGG has a part of me mystically. I see Nelo helping out Avni rather than the other way. I'm surprised Avni's people were able to get this done. Nelo and Avni will be getting mad press here. I expect Alvarez fitted caps hovering on the gyms more come Q4
        Now I'm pretty pumped for Avni/Eubank

Comment

Bad news for Canelo, I hope he comes out of sparring unscathed.

Comment

I've never seen fight this turkish guy but a lot of people talk good of him.

Has someone on here watched him fight? Is he the goods? In the meanwhile I'll have to wait till he fights Eubank to see how he does.

Canelo sparring bigger guys like Shabransky and gettin very good work to prepare for his fights. Gotta be honest I like his ethic work, i think him and Spence are of the hardest workers on boxing.

Comment

I think they'll both benefit from it.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                I've never seen fight this turkish guy but a lot of people talk good of him.

Has someone on here watched him fight? Is he the goods? In the meanwhile I'll have to wait till he fights Eubank to see how he does.

Canelo sparring bigger guys like Shabransky and gettin very good work to prepare for his fights. Gotta be honest I like his ethic work, i think him and Spence are of the hardest workers on boxing.
                Last fight I saw of the dentist was not to impressive, vs the mexican. Still looked green and outboxable.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  World Boxing Super Series super middleweight participant Yavni Yildirim will first prepare for his upcoming tournament fight against Chris Eubank Jr. in San Diego, as a sparring partner against Canelo Alvarez, who is preparing to challenge WBA, IBO, WBC, IBF middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin on September 16th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
                  [Click Here To Read More]

the dentist

he will help keep sparring honest

keep your chin tucked Canelo

Comment

The worse fighter you could find for the job. Unskilled plodder with no punch.

Comment

Working...
                    X