Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn: I'm Going To Give Manny Pacquiao a Really Hard Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn: I'm Going To Give Manny Pacquiao a Really Hard Fight

While Manny Pacquiao has been out running along the river and attracting attention downtown since arriving on a chartered flight with a huge entourage, Jeff Horn has been preparing for their WBO welterweight world title bout in the quiet, outer suburbs. It's a contrast that suits the 29-year-old former Australian schoolteacher, who is doing everything possible to keep grounded ahead of Sunday's "Battle of Brisbane" against Pacquiao, an 11-time world titlist in eight divisions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

John Horner gonna shock the world!!!

Comment

Jeff Horn feeling horny saying, I'm going to give Manny Pacquiao a really hard f***
      Last edited by The Time; 06-26-2017, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Dude is going to get ****ed up then thank Manny after

Comment

i dont know anything about Horn so I cant really say anything bad about the guy. Even though its not a name opponent, i cant help but get excited that Mannys fighting this week. Always looks forward to the Pacman. Cool to see the Aussies having a chance to see a world boxing star at their home. Should be an energetic arena

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
            i dont know anything about Horn so I cant really say anything bad about the guy. Even though its not a name opponent, i cant help but get excited that Mannys fighting this week. Always looks forward to the Pacman. Cool to see the Aussies having a chance to see a world boxing star at their home. Should be an energetic arena
            If you don't know this will be on ESPN for us. 9pm our time.

Comment

"....and then , lose..badly..."

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                John Horner gonna shock the world!!!
                Yes he will.

Comment

Pac shpuld be very careful. Horn will not run and hug he will try take pac out.

Comment

Working...
                  X