Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Feels Horn Will Become Major Star After Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Feels Horn Will Become Major Star After Pacquiao Fight

Superstardom awaits in the United States for Jeff Horn regardless of the result in Sunday's 'Battle of Brisbane', according to boxing's top promoter Bob Arum. A television audience in the tens of millions is expected for Horn's clash against Manny Pacquiao at Suncorp Stadium, which be broadcast live in the US on ESPN - not as a pay-per-view fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

no words........but a quote

''......We're looking forward to an audience as large as 10 million in the United States and maybe larger.... it will dwarf anything Manny Pacquiao has done in the United States in the 15 or 16 years that he's been fighting."

giving this shlt away for free will def inflate the numbers !!!!

the shlt gets worse for those wanting a really good laugh.

thats right folks..... jeff fnckin horn

Comment

Jeff Horn will shock everyone

Comment

Bit off topic but just thought I would give props to this site for not putting Pacquiao/Horn or Mayweather/McGregor fights in that little featured event part on the main page where they have the fighter's photo. They went straight from Ward/Kovalev to Alvarez/Golovkin

Comment

Because Horn is a descent teacher and Pac is a dumb senator.

Comment

This is the side of the equation that many people are ignorant of.

Arum didn't pick a no name for no reason. This is a win/win for Arum & Horn. Even when Horn loses this fight his exposure/name has grown massive overnight.

Bob has given his fighter Horn a huge opportunity to gain recognition - all Horn has to do is make a decent account of himself.

Horn's next fight you'll think 'that's the guy manny fought' instead of 'who the f-ck is this guy'

So don't get ko'd early Horn as that wastes everybodys time!

Comment

I might just be the biggest Greg Horn fan on here and im telling you now Manny needs to be careful and watch out for his special punch called 'the Devils Horn'

Comment

Won't be watching this bull****. Another "showcase" fight designed to make an easy payday for Paciou and to promote another white bum. I'm calling shenanigans on this one. It sounds to me like Paciou plans to dance around with this guy so they can give the impression to the marks - er, uh, fans-that he's a good fighter. Easy payday for Paciou.

Comment

Originally posted by killer joe View Post
                  Won't be watching this bull****. Another "showcase" fight designed to make an easy payday for Paciou and to promote another white bum. I'm calling shenanigans on this one. It sounds to me like Paciou plans to dance around with this guy so they can give the impression to the marks - er, uh, fans-that he's a good fighter. Easy payday for Paciou.
                  new to the forum eh Joe? We got a word for your type its called a troll. This forum is boxing fans now f*** off.

Comment

hyperbole

Australians are the most gullible boxing fans in the world though

mundine is a ppv star there

but people respect winners and if horn gets koed as expected he aint no star

big part of promoting these days is social media e.g. twitter and trash talk. promoters like arum do not like either. they basically take a big cut to negotiate with tv networks.

soon, fighters will realise promoters are unnecessary and they should hire accountants and lawyers to negotiate on their behalf for flat fees as opposed to giving a "promoter" a big cut

Comment

Working...
                    X