No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko's Manager Responds Back To Team Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko's Manager Responds Back To Team Rigondeaux

Its not clear if WBO super featherweight champion Vasyl Lomachenko (8-1, 6 KOs) and WBA super bantamweight titlist Guillermo Rigondeaux (18-0, 12 KOs) will ever meet inside the ring, but their representatives are certainly not afraid to spar verbally.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lol...doesn't sound like a very confident answer. Sounds very business like now lol.

Comment

Don't be so passive about it now Egis, lol.

That being said Loma would knock Rigo out. Idk why anyone else is thinking otherwise.

Comment

Both of these guys need to STFU and get their fighters in the ring.

Comment

so it comes down to Arum? How about you tell us you will be on the phone to Arum in the morning to tell him you wanna make the fight?

I hope smbdy from BScene is on th ephone to toprank tomorrow

Comment

Sounds like a backstroke

Comment

To which Klimas then responded shortly afterwords - "Egis Klimas does not fight in the ring, Egis Klimas is not making a fight, Egis Klimas has promoters who are making a fight. Rigondeaux and his team knows Top Rank's number. If Top Rank will come to me and say Rigondeaux is ready to fight then I will approve that fight together with Lomachenko."
              Well why are you issuing challenges you can't back up? SMH.

Wake me up if this fight ever actually happens. These two playing to many games.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Don't be so passive about it now Egis, lol.

That being said Loma would knock Rigo out. Idk why anyone else is thinking otherwise.
                hhs661, rigo, ud, 3x

I'm just saying

Comment

He'll need to catch 'em first...doubt Arum wants anything to do with Rigo after what he did to Donaire. Would actually pay to watch this in Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Lol...doesn't sound like a very confident answer. Sounds very business like now lol.
                    I like the answer. No nonsensical bravado from a manager, just a simple answer reminding Rigo's management of how a fight is actually made.

Its pretty simple. Roc reaches out to Top Rank, and they either make a deal or they dont. This nonsense of managers talking tough on the internet is just ******ed..........

Comment

Working...
                    X