Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Canelo Will Beat Golovkin EASIER Than Most Think!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Canelo Will Beat Golovkin EASIER Than Most Think!

New York - Golden Boy Promotions partner Bernard Hopkins knows a thing or two about big time middleweight championship fights. Hopkins still holds the record for most consecutive world title defenses at middleweight with 20. Slowly creeping up on Hopkins is unified WBA, WBC, IBO and IBF middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0, 33 KO's) with 18.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree with Hopkins that his fight with Trinidad was more significant than this fight because Canelo and GGG aren't as established as Trinidad and Hopkins were. However, I disagree that Canelo will win this fight with any sort of ease. He will take more punishment and harder shots in this fight than he has taken from any previous opponent.

Comment

Hopkins is another pos like dlh

Comment

Fishnets you better hope so or its back to rehab for you amigo.....

Comment

canelo will be beaten badly than Brook. His corner will stop the fight.

Comment

This is the same man who said he would School Joe Smith jr. And your ass got ko'd out of the Ring LMAO!

Comment

Lol. Look at all the Nelo haters! Bring it!!

You guys probably still think Kovalev hits harder than the 168 guys in Froch, Abraham, Kessler, or Dawson...in which Ward couldn't handle... so in another words LHW and Krusher would remind Ward that he didn't belong there...

How do these new fans think that Mexican greats don't go blood cuts and glory?

Comment

I agree with hop, this will be easier than people think for canelo. But everything else he said makes no sense. Canelo will win because h3s the better fighter, period

Comment

Can completely understand Hopkins sticking up for his boy. Canelo might win but it will be far from "easy."

Comment

Canelo' such a big bad middleweight that he thru his title away and ran like a little girl at the mere thought of having to fight Golovkin. Heck, his own mouthpieces DLH and Hopkins have avoided putting him in the ring since then with anyone in their prime or who wasn't a lot smaller than Canelo. They're trying to sell tickets now and I' m sure they have an abundance of excuses written down in hopes of a big money rematch when Canelo gets beat up and knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                    X