Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza vs. Jamel Herring on Guerrero-Figueroa Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza vs. Jamel Herring on Guerrero-Figueroa Card

Former IBF super featherweight champion Jose 'Sniper' Pedraza is ready to resume his career. Luis Espada, trainer and stepfather of the fighter, revealed yesterday that on July 15 he will officially say goodbye to 130 pounds, when he faces Jamel Herring (16-1, 9 KO's). In his view, it will be the first step towards a future starting opportunity at 135 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great fight. Pedraza was huge for 130 anyway. He'll fit right in at 135.

Comment

Good fight.
      I think that they are trying to sacrifice Pedraza just like they did to Argenis Mendes after Barthelemy but I don't think that Pedraza is done, I just think that Davis is the real deal.

Comment

Really good fight, perfect entrance to 135 for Pedraza, really looking forward to this one

Comment

That's a solid fight. Don't love that that July 15 card is a Fox Primetime card, but I think all the fights on it should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
            Good fight.
            I think that they are trying to sacrifice Pedraza just like they did to Argenis Mendes after Barthelemy but I don't think that Pedraza is done, I just think that Davis is the real deal.
            From what I remember herring was getting beat fairly clearly vs shafikov. Def not a sacrifice fight

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              From what I remember herring was getting beat fairly clearly vs shafikov. Def not a sacrifice fight
              Thomas Williams was sacrificed to Marcus Brown after giving hell to Stevenson but you can argue that Brown beat him easier despite Stevenson being the champion and Brown struggling in some of his fights previous to that.

Comment

Solid fight, I'm picking Pedraza to win

Comment

Pedraza should had never fought at 130 when he fought Tank. He was clearly a zombie from the weigh in.

I had high hopes for him and hopefully he can recover from that cause as we saw with Dawson, it's a tough task.

Comment

Jamel Herring‏Verified account jamelHerring
                    Jamel Herring Retweeted BoxingScene.com

Man GTFOH... you gotta be kidding me

We sent a contract for the fight. They AGREED to the fight, then at the last minute turned it down, then say no contract was sent. ����*♂️

Time out... no contract was sent, when YOUR team put this story out sniper_pedraza? And we share the SAME advisor.
                    Last edited by Mitchell Kane; 06-20-2017, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X