Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hatton Pays Tribute To Victims of Manchester Tragedy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Hatton Pays Tribute To Victims of Manchester Tragedy

Manchester's most famous sportsman Ricky Hatton has said it is one of the worst weeks in the city's history and described the arena where the atrocity took place as his "second home". The former two-weight world boxing champion said he has had "many, many happy times" at the Manchester Arena, where 22 people were killed and dozens more injured.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So I guess, no return for Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Steel View Post
      So I guess, no return for Hatton.
      hahahahahaha good one man..

Comment

Fat cvnt wants some cheap publicity on the back of people dying

**** off and go and do a few lines prick!

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post

Dude, chill *** out. He's from Manchester and a world known tragedy just occurred in his backyard. Let the man pay his respects just like anyone else that had the opportunity to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post

Yeah, probably not why he did it. You realise he really is from Manchester, right? I think he just wanted to show his respects.

Obviously doesn't stop scumbag troll cun*s like you from shooting your mouth off, but that's the internet for you.

Comment

D@mn I was thinking he detonated the bomb by body punching the POS *********

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                Yeah, probably not why he did it. You realise he really is from Manchester, right? I think he just wanted to show his respects.

Obviously doesn't stop scumbag troll cun*s like you from shooting your mouth off, but that's the internet for you.
                Yeah yeah

Hatton has always been fake - don't give a **** what or anyone else says

He's completely fake!

Comment

Working...
                X