Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Thompson: Given Chance, I'll Knock Povetkin the F*** Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Thompson: Given Chance, I'll Knock Povetkin the F*** Out!

Tony Thompson won't think twice about traveling to Moscow or facing an opponent that repeatedly has failed tests for performance-enhancing drugs. The veteran heavyweight contender is more than willing to fight Russia's Alexander Povetkin on his home turf. Povetkin's promoter, Andrey Ryabinsky, is looking for an opponent for the former WBA heavyweight champion's return to the ring, scheduled for July 2, and Thompson wants the assignment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One drug cheat calling out another.

They might as well take syringe shots in between rounds.

Comment

That would've been an interesting fight 5 years ago. But Thompson is ungodly slow now and Povetkin is still firing on all cylinders. Ortiz/Povetkin though. . .

Comment

I guess Tony went threw his whole paycheck that he got when he got knocked the **** out by Ortiz and now he's trying to talk his way into another payday..... Gotta hand it to him.... He doesn't mind getting knocked the **** out as long as it comes with a paycheck.

Comment

Battle of the PEDsters.

Comment

Revised: Tony Thompson; Given The Chance, Sure I'll Take That Paycheck!

Comment

Typical american. Never stops talking even after multiple ass whoopings

we get americans round here sometimes, they always run their mouths then get whooped

Comment

Tony would get KTFO

Comment

juiced or non juiced povetkin ko's tony the bum thompson.

Comment

Thompson is 2-4 in his last 6 fights.Just don't see it happening

Comment

Working...
                    X