Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev To Ward: Be Ready Motherf***er, I'll Finish Your Career!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev To Ward: Be Ready Motherf***er, I'll Finish Your Career!

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, a deal was finalized for the highly anticipated rematch between IBF, WBA, WBO light heavyweight champion Andre "SOG" Ward (31-0, 15 KOs) and former title holder Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (30-1-1, 26 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

KKKOVALEV THE CRY BABY SORE LOSER CAN FINALLY STOP CRYING LIKE HIS MOMMY BOTOXY DUVA......

Comment

he'll be crying after losing again.

Comment

Krusher will win this time. If the fight is remotely close, theyll give to Krusher for a trilogy. I dont see how Ward can win to be honest. Ward made a good effort but i refuse to believe he won 7-8 rounds

Comment

Though I thought he was bytching a bit too much after the loss, now that the rematch is official, I welcome this kind of aggression. I hope he goes full Pantera-style agro in the build-up.

Comment

krusher needs to be more aggressive this time he already outboxed coWard in the first fight and got robbed. he cant count on the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Though I thought he was bytching a bit too much after the loss, now that the rematch is official, I welcome this kind of aggression. I hope he goes full Pantera-style agro in the build-up.

One part Clubber Lang one part Ivan Drago, mix and serve.

Comment

I'm seeing comments that Ward is a coward. The dumbed **** I've heard this far. Ward has yet to duck any fighter. He fought Kov once and doing it again.

Comment

He cant leave it in the hands of the judges they screwed him last time so good night Ward.

Comment

The fight could have been scored either way. Just like the Jacobs fight. The first time I score the fight I gave Andre 7 rounds to 5. The next time I gave Kov the fight 6-6. Similar to the Jacobs vs GGG fight. I gave that fight to Jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                    X