No announcement yet.

Mundine’s Beats The Green PR Machine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mundine’s Beats The Green PR Machine

Before I cast the spotlight on the subject of this fight game investigation, firstly, let me congratulate Anthony Mundine with his inspiring win over an outmatched Danny Green last Wednesday night at the Australian stadium here in Sydney, Australia. After years of being called out by Green, Mundine stepped up to the plate and showed the difference between the utterings of each combatant’s mouths, in that Anthony did what he predicted, he didn’t run, he dominated, and he systematically broke the machine that Green had self labelled himself to be. [details]

Good stuff

I live in the US but know the fight scene in Australia quite well, this article is "head on" with what's really been going on. There's no doubt that Green has really been unfairly drubbing mundine all these years. Good to see someone telling it like it is. Big up Brad.

Jeff.

Comment

great article. could run a thousand copies off and dump them all around my lil red neck town

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick
        great article. could run a thousand copies off and dump them all around my lil red neck town
        I KNow what you mean contender, so many people got sold a red herring with Green V Mundine eh? By the way is that your posting name everywhere?

Comment

hahaha, i second that brother!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jethro49875
            I KNow what you mean contender, so many people got sold a red herring with Green V Mundine eh? By the way is that your posting name everywhere?
            um i think i use it on you tube and maybe break.com

and definitely for the part in bold

Comment

um i think i use it on you tube and maybe break.com

and definitely for the part in bold
              what I meant by red herring was that green was no where near good for his word, and deserved the pounding he got from chock. the author of this article gets props from me for telling it like it is as my buddies in OZ tell me that green and fenech slagged mundine off for years.,.,., hi******* his events and all that.,., really going outta there way to cause public damage. Apparently green really got flogged and that was a spectacle to happen after so much slagging.

Comment

Originally posted by jethro49875
                what I meant by red herring was that green was no where near good for his word, and deserved the pounding he got from chock. the author of this article gets props from me for telling it like it is as my buddies in OZ tell me that green and fenech slagged mundine off for years.,.,., hi******* his events and all that.,., really going outta there way to cause public damage. Apparently green really got flogged and that was a spectacle to happen after so much slagging.
                yeah i got you man. thats exactly how it went down. i just hope they dont warm up the same ol tactics to try to sell a rematch.

Comment

Did Mundine really get slagged off by green as much as I have been told - I mean I know it was a lot, but I heard they had shirts of mundine laid out after his KO loss to Ottke as well, just as the story said - must a been a pretty heated fight if thats the case

Comment

Working...
                  X