Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: An Illusion Has Been Created That I Can't Take a Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs: An Illusion Has Been Created That I Can't Take a Punch

By Keith Idec - NEW YORK Daniel Jacobs understands why what happened the night of July 31, 2010, shapes skeptics' opinions of how he'll fare against Gennady Golovkin. The lone blemish on Jacobs' professional record is indisputable. Russia's Dmitry Pirog stopped Jacobs in the fifth round of their WBO middleweight title fight that night nearly seven years ago in Las Vegas, for all the boxing world to see...
    [Click Here To Read More]

We will find out come Saturday.

Comment

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Jacobs wins this fight. Having said that, I'm pretty certain Golovkin hits a tad harder than Sergio Mora does. Whether he was off balance, made a mistake or whatever, that's not the kind of mistake you can make against a puncher like "GGG". If he does, he'll be "Pirog'd" all over again. Maybe worse... Good luck to both fighters. Can't wait...

Comment

is not an illusion

Comment

Buster Douglas' mom died and he knocked Tyson out in one of the biggest upset in boxing history, so Jacob I am not sure you can use your grannies' death. All the best and hope you are focus on Saturday night.

Comment

Jacobs has taking Lorenzo's shots pretty well so he might not be as chinny as we think

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Buster Douglas' mom died and he knocked Tyson out in one of the biggest upset in boxing history, so Jacob I am not sure you can use your grannies' death. All the best and hope you are focus on Saturday night.
              Everyone's not the same.....

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                Everyone's not the same.....
                Never said they were. I am saying is either he's making an excuse or he is a poor decision maker. Going into a fight poorly prepared, what do you expect, the other guy to pity you? His reason could be legit, but saying it now just made him sound like a sore loser.

Comment

Sergio Mora doe..

Comment

All fight fans are guilty of bringing up triangle theories, past performances, past perceptions, misconceptions, you name it. I'm confident Jacobs is prepared, and will make a good accounting of himself, no matter how the fight ends up. And yes, this is the toughest test yet for GGG, right after his second toughest test. So yeah, anything can happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X