No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Washington - CompuBox Historical Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Washington - CompuBox Historical Review

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder nearly doubled the division average for landed jabs per round, while landing 57.2% of his power shots- 16% higher than the division average.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow I'm impressed, Deontay Wilder nearly doubled the division average for landed jabs per round, while landing 57.2% of his power shots- 16% higher than the division average? This man is so underrated and underappreciated its criminal...all the evidence keeps piling up suggesting not only is Deontay the most ducked HW perhaps in the history of the sport but also one of the most skilled! #Bombsquad.

Comment

I love Wilder but I'm 100% behind by boy Washington, a true battle of big men

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Wow I'm impressed, Deontay Wilder nearly doubled the division average for landed jabs per round, while landing 57.2% of his power shots- 16% higher than the division average? This man is so underrated and underappreciated its criminal...all the evidence keeps piling up suggesting not only is Deontay the most ducked HW perhaps in the history of the sport but also one of the most skilled! #Bombsquad.
        Im sure if the rest of the "best" heavyweights had 37 fights against hat stands they'd probably have equally as *cough* impressive figures.

Comment

I got a another stat and boy am I in amazement of such dominance such power : if Deontay Wilder KO's Washington his KO ratio will increase to -2.631578947368421! virtually 98% KO percentage at world level. This is historic! when will the boxing world realize Deontay is special? look at Golovkins KO ratio! its 92 percent beating up welterweights! but Wilder has surpassed this mark and continuing to separate himself in terms of defenses and stats....we are witnessing a LEGEND!

Comment

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD..... WHAT A WAR TO START THE SHOW..... GOD BLESS AL HAYMON FOR ANOTHER GREAT MATCH UP....

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              HE IS A BLACK HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION IN AMERICA.... BOXING MEDIA IN AMERICA IS FULL OF KKK MEMBERS....

Comment

Working...
              X