Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: The Bet Between My Son and Canelo is Now OFF!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: The Bet Between My Son and Canelo is Now OFF!

The legendary Julio Cesar Chavez Sr., father and adviser to Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (50-2-1, 32 KOs, 1 NC), has officially called off the multi-million dollar bet between his son and upcoming opponent Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (48-1-1, 34 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

they should of just went with it and if his son lost they should of told ginger **** u we aint paying. We dont pay duckers

Comment

****** bet anyway

Comment

The problem with the bet would be Jr coming at a higher weight to take advantage.

Comment

Comment

They gonna b1tch, cry n bawl after they lose and say 'Canelo is a bully he should fight GGG' because they're butt hurt and upset, they'll moan about the weight, everything. This guy has no pride or honour, he did what Canelo does to Martinez only he got his ass schooled for 11 plus rounds and was competitive for a minute, the final minute !

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
              The problem with the bet would be Jr coming at a higher weight to take advantage.
              Exactly. The money he'd win would ***** the penalties for failing contractual stipulations.

This was never happening.

Comment

Like a father having to separate two brothers lol.

Comment

I guess Sr isn't too confident his son will win.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                    damn, that's a badass video. thanks for posting! Nelo says to Chavez Sr. out of respect to you, ''just for you...''

that was a heated ass debate. of course, a bet like that is very risky. in the end, everyone wants to be happy.

Comment

Working...
                    X