Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: Beating Thurman Will Make Me The Face of Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: Beating Thurman Will Make Me The Face of Boxing!

WBC welterweight champion Danny Garcia (33-0, 19 KOs) believes a win over WBA champion Keith Thurman (27-0, 22 KOs) is the final piece of the puzzle in becoming the next superstar of the sport. Garcia and Thurman will collide on March 4th from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. CBS will televised the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol @ garcia at 54....who asked that dumbass question?

Comment

Danny is not going to be the face of anything if he lets his dad behave as usual and steal every show from him.

Comment

no it wont danny, but the fans will take you seriously again

Comment

Can't see Danny beating thurman to be honest

Then again I didn't think he could beat matthysse either

Just hoping we get to see a good fight . My gut feeling is thurman is gonna be on his bike the whole fight and take a easy ud

Comment

It won't make him the face yet but it'll be a good start. Especially if he eventually mixes it up with the brook vs Spence winner, pac or Crawford. 147 has the potential to make the best fights in boxing assuming that the fighters/promoters don't go the Golden boy route and avoid real challenges.

Comment

Winner of this fight should be the new face of WW. Winner should face Pacman or Brook/ Spence winner. Glad that boxing is back again!

Comment

Originally posted by puroylan View Post
                Winner of this fight should be the new face of WW. Winner should face Pacman or Brook/ Spence winner. Glad that boxing is back again!
                What do you mean by that? When was boxing gone?

Comment

I think this is a eliminator to fight Pacquiao. Then if either guy wins they will be be the face of boxing.

Comment

Danny wants to be a star. He wants to go on first take and ellen and all that. I'm not mad he's got some big wins and stayed clean, but this win unless it's a huge ko which I doubt won't get him there

Comment

Working...
                    X