Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: My Team is in Talks For Third Santa Cruz Fight, in Belfast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton: My Team is in Talks For Third Santa Cruz Fight, in Belfast

Carl Frampton is hungry to get revenge after losing his WBA featherweight title fight a week ago, when he dropped a twelve round majority decision in his rematch with Leo Santa Cruz at the MGM Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How is it fair for it to happen in Belfast?? They never fought in LA did they??

Comment

LSC should choose to do the rematch in L.A. His home state. Why would he go to Belgium? He only mention with the other states as a figure of speech. What's this crap keep his word. His word was only a 3rd fight. Mind manipulation don't work here.

Comment

Santa Cruz is a USA based fighter, he should have gone to Belfast for the 2nd fight as the challenger but his team wanted it closer to home. He said plenty of times he wants it to be a Trilogy and do it in Belfast.

It's only fair seeing as he got the rematch in his country of residence.

Comment

I really disliked Leo for blatantly ducking Rigo but this mother****er is showing he has some damn cajones man.

Comment

Leo would have to be mad to go to Belfast. They almost robbed him in Vegas, they will surely rob him in Belfast.

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
              LSC should choose to do the rematch in L.A. His home state. Why would he go to Belgium? He only mention with the other states as a figure of speech. What's this crap keep his word. His word was only a 3rd fight. Mind manipulation don't work here.
              Belgium is the fighting capital of the world, you dumb motherfucker

Comment

Leo better fly out to Belfast, that's super fight money in Northern Ireland. Why stay here and make a fraction of that money, he stays here and could still lose for less money. Frampton did come twice as challenger and champion.

Comment

Frampton had the home-ring advantage in New York. I was at that fight. There were WAY MORE Frampton fans there than Leo fans. Vegas was basically neutral in terms of home-ring. Leo is the champion. There is no reason for him to go to Belfast.

Comment

I don't know if there's more $$ in Belfast. Don't know if Showtime wants to televise in the afternoon here off the larger US audience.

Maybe they should do an interim fight each in their hometowns. Marinate the rubber match

Comment

Working...
                    X