Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Eric Molina - CompuBox Historical Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Eric Molina - CompuBox Historical Review

Anthony Joshua throws and lands above the hvt. avg. and landed 42.2% of his power punches and 7.4 jabs per round (hvt. avg.: 5.3). Joshua's offense is his defense, as opponents landed just 6.1 punches per round and 3.4 power punches. Eric Molina threw and landed below the hvt. avg., but landed 50.3% of his power punches.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Andy Ruiz - CompuBox Historical Review

WHAT

Comment

I think you mean Eric Molina not Andy Ruiz, smh cause the both mexican's lol

Comment

That's 2 fights in a day for Ruiz! I take my hat off to him - what a warrior!

Comment

Andy's fighting again? What a beast, he's setting the stage.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Anthony Joshua throws and lands above the hvt. avg. and landed 42.2% of his power punches and 7.4 jabs per round (hvt. avg.: 5.3). Joshua's offense is his defense, as opponents landed just 6.1 punches per round and 3.4 power punches. Eric Molina threw and landed below the hvt. avg., but landed 50.3% of his power punches.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            big poppa chump is a clown.ruiz? really

Comment

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Andy Ruiz - CompuBox Historical Review

I guess since they're both lol j/k

Comment

Working...
              X