Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Noncommittal on Fighting Beyond November 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Noncommittal on Fighting Beyond November 5

Ever the politician, Manny Pacquiao has mastered the art of answering tough questions without offering a full answer. The former eight-division titlist remains locked in for his November 5 showdown with reigning welterweight beltholder Jessie Vargas, which takes place at Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. The bout's announcement came just a few months after the future Hall of Famer announced his retirement upon his election win to gain a seat on the Senate in his native Philippines.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i'd still be interested in watching him if he grew a pair of bollocks and fought one of thurman/spence/crawford. Dont see why he doesnt, hes at the stage of his career where he can lose a fight and just put it down to being past prime, dont see a loss to any of them really doing that much damage to his legacy

Comment

Gotta attempt to sell this fight as might or might not be last fight time in to see what he says after bout

Comment

Even if he does fight after the 5th there's no way he's going to fight any of the 4 or5 Elites so he might as well just go away after Vargas...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          i'd still be interested in watching him if he grew a pair of bollocks and fought one of thurman/spence/crawford. Dont see why he doesnt, hes at the stage of his career where he can lose a fight and just put it down to being past prime, dont see a loss to any of them really doing that much damage to his legacy
          He is a the stage where he can fight whoever he wants. He is a legend and besides he whipped Bradley who would give any of those names a tough night. This is Manny Pacquiao we need to respect whatever he has left.

Comment

Would anyone trust anything he has to say anyway?

Comment

He'll keep fighting for the same reason he's fighting now

Comment

He needs the money already. He participated in the most lucrative fight in history and burned through it in less than a year. He's gonna be fighting til he's 50.

Comment

This writer Jake Donovan don't know $h1t about lineal championship! Tied with Floyd's 4 lineal title? really? This writer should ask boxing historians like Springs Toledo and Cliff Rold what lineal championship is all about

Comment

I remain noncommittal on if I even care if he fights again.

Comment

Working...
                    X