Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Former World Champion Seriously Injured, Attacked With a Sword

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Former World Champion Seriously Injured, Attacked With a Sword

Two time boxing world champion Denkaosan Kaovichit could end up losing a finger after being attacked outside his home in Sala Thammasop on the outskirts of Bangkok.
    [Click Here To Read More]

two female neighbours who attacked him with swords.
    I've never hit a woman... But, the phrase "all bets are off" applies here.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Hahahahahaha.....Great Post

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I think he didn't wanna admit that he was too scared to fight them. Two people came at him with swords, no way he wanted a piece of that action.

Comment

Hopefully it wasn't a Shaolin Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            Hopefully it wasn't a Shaolin Sword
            Strong username to post content correlation.

Comment

I can't believe the guy slipped as he was trying to run away. Things didn't pan out too well.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                I can't believe the guy slipped as he was trying to run away. Things didn't pan out too well.
                IKR, next time I see that in the movies, I won't be so quick to scoff!

Comment

He must have never watched Kill Bill. I see a woman with a sword I'm running down the block.

Comment

You could give Canelo a sword and he would still be the underdog against Golovkin The Great.

Comment

Working...
                    X