Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Beat Pacquiao Four Times, No Reason For Fifth Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Beat Pacquiao Four Times, No Reason For Fifth Time!

Juan Manuel Marquez (57-7, 40KOs) sees no reason to face Manny Pacquiao for a fifth time. The boxers collided four times since 2004. In the first meeting, they went to a controversial twelve round draw. The next two meetings, in 2008 (twelve round split decision) and 2011 (twelve round majority decision), were won by Pacquiao. Both outcomes were viewed by many controversial decisions
    [Click Here To Read More]

NO he did not. Those fight were close but I thought Pacman got the better of the exchanges and marquez would land one counter bomb every now and then to mannys 3.

Comment

Arguably true. Personally I have the same tally as my man Dan Raphael: Pacquiao 1, Marquez 2, 1 draw.

Comment

i always had Marquez winning the third easy, but damn this is some BS.

Comment

Nobody wants to see a 5th anyway

Comment

I don't care for a fifth, but lol, this mufuker.

Comment

I thought marquez won all 4. Nobody should want to see marquez fight again period...let alone against pacquiao. They guy is old and broke down, he needs to know when to say when.

Comment

no way he won all 4...they were close but Manny clearly own

Comment

No he did not.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
                    Arguably true. Personally I have the same tally as my man Dan Raphael: Pacquiao 1, Marquez 2, 1 draw.
                    Yeah, I have the same tally..Marquez 2, pac 1, 1 draw...and while the last fight was the exclamation point....your historys will be forever tied to one another.

With that said, if pac really wants it, u do owe, if not him, u owe the rivalry one more battle.....I'd watch it for old time sakes and would like to see them both retire immediate ly following....that would be pursuing the sunset on a path of glory.

Comment

Working...
                    X