Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Warns: I'm Coming in There To Knock Canelo Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Warns: I'm Coming in There To Knock Canelo Out!

Britain's WBO world super-welterweight champion Liam Smith has said he's going to make a name for himself when he faces Canelo Alvarez in September. Speaking at a London press conference today, the Liverpool ace said he will try and knock out Canelo Alvarez when the two collide for his WBO World Title on Mexican Independence Day in Dallas, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not paying for the fight but it will be very nice to read later that Smith won the fight and by KO. This will completely derail Oscar & Gingers plans. I would laugh so hard!

Comment

canola looks like a ping pong ball on top of a broom stick this pasty faced fraud will be KO'ed by liam smith

Comment

Liam Smith is a BUM. This guy has not beaten one decent fighter. Look at his record! It is littered with bar brawlers, club fighters, taxi drivers and zoo keepers. This guy is a joke and is just coming to this fight to collect a paycheck. I will always welcome an upset and I'm hoping he does pull it off but let's be real, This should be one of the easier fights for Canelo.After this win, Canelo can go back under his bed and keep telling himself "We don't f**k around Golovkin!"

Comment

Originally posted by DonutHunter View Post
          Liam Smith is a BUM. This guy has not beaten one decent fighter. Look at his record! It is littered with bar brawlers, club fighters, taxi drivers and zoo keepers. This guy is a joke and is just coming to this fight to collect a paycheck. I will always welcome an upset and I'm hoping he does pull it off but let's be real, This should be one of the easier fights for Canelo.After this win, Canelo can go back under his bed and keep telling himself "We don't f**k around Golovkin!"
          For the record, Smith has only fought one zookeeper. Let's be real.

Comment

Not a Canelo fan but hate the system/promoters that create paper beltholders who don't actually have to fight even moderately legit opposition to get "title" and "world" belts. So glad he's fighting a fake "champion" like Smith, and would like him to KO Culcay next. If Smith or Culcay prove themselves legit, good for them, but I kind of doubt they will.

Comment

translation im going to try and box him like cotto almost did. Thats what their coming to do you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by DonutHunter View Post
                Why don't you just say I love GGG and Hate Canelo...Because that's what you meant right?

Why would you look at his record and not at his fights? FAKE BOXING FAN

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
                  translation im going to try and box him like cotto almost did. Thats what their coming to do you know it.
                  Not a chance, Smith boxes brilliantly off the front foot and that's how he'll fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                    Not a chance, Smith boxes brilliantly off the front foot and that's how he'll fight.
                    I must admit i've never seen Smith fight, so you expect for Smith to be the aggressor on fight night. If that's the case it'll definitely be an entertaining fight as Canelo is best when the opponent is the aggressor.

Comment

Working...
                    X