Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Makes it Clear That Pacquiao Will Not Be 'One and Done'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Makes it Clear That Pacquiao Will Not Be 'One and Done'

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao (58-6-2, 38KOs) is scheduled to return on November 5th in Las Vegas. It was a short-lived 'retirement' for the legendary figure from the Philippines, who last fought on April 9th and defeated Tim Bradley in their third match-up.

[Click Here To Read More]

Floyd wont fight Manny again...ever. He knows he got lucky. Just like JMM...if you get a win over Manny you better run with it. Dont fight him again. Props to Bradley for getting a gift win a re fighting Manny. Tim Bradley and Erik Morales are game ass dudes for taking another shot

Comment

Manny the lying politician lied to his fans about retirement!

So manny just lied to his pac"turd" worshippers about retirement and seving his country? Hahah typical lying politician!

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        So manny just lied to his pac"turd" worshippers about retirement and seving his country? Hahah typical lying politician!
        Smh mofo's can't let go of the Pacquaio hate for shhh around here...same for Floyd haters. It's a sport lol.

Comment

if i never see this dude fight again i wont cry out..

..he can pack his bag and stay home tbh

fight the best in the division at 147 thurman...fight canelo...or fight crawford at 140 ....or stay in asia my dude..dont bother messing up the middle of the 147 division and leaving some belts vacant bc of your cherry picking.

Comment

Its true, Pacquiao won that fight.

Comment

Lol the alts are in full hate mode haha

Bradley 3x

Floyd? Not even a rematch to close this saga once and for all. Unfinished business written all over it, and yet he rather hide..

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-26-2016, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Floyd mayweather to men who cower is a genius, to men who have honor, hes a idiot. Manny won, I was THERE. Heres a thought, why would the richest fight EVER not have a jumbo tron ??? TO GIVE THE FANS THE ILLUSION THAT FLOYD WAS DOMINATING. FLOYD DID NOTHING IN THAT FIGHT.

Comment

pac was spanked by money may.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    pac was spanked by money may.
                    And crushed like an un empty beer can by JMM..

I took a ****ing knee when I saw that. OMG!

JMM dropped, but never beer can smashed... Or stopped... I took a knee!

KO of the year... Maybe century...

Comment

Working...
                    X