No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders To Eubank: Beat Golovkin and Then We'll Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders To Eubank: Beat Golovkin and Then We'll Fight

Newly crowned WBO middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders has dared Chris Eubank Jr. to make good on his boast of going after WBA/IBO/IBF champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin.

In numerous interviews, Eubank (and his father) said he was confident of having the capabilities to hand Golovkin his first loss as a pro. Eubank suffered his first career defeat last year in a close decision loss to Saunders.

[Click Here To Read More]

beat Golovkin because I can't ...smh..saunders isnt a real champ, he is a joke. step up and unify

Comment

Lol, I'm surprised Haymon's JMW's aren't telling J-Rock to go fight Golovkin.

Comment

Lmfao. I don't like calling fighters cowards but this is a coward move because he doesnt want to fight him himself. In translation this is basically "fight GGG for me, please, save me".

Comment

At the risk of becoming one of those guys who calls boxers cowards, Saunders is a ****ing coward.

Comment

Hahaha!!

Translation: Please beat GGG for me, I won't be ready until the next 18 months, so if you can beat him by then, so I won't have to fight him, I will reward you with a unification shot.

Comment

LOL he knows there is no fighter on the planet who can beat Gennady. Its crazy how fellow fighters treat Golovkin already as the greatest of all time. Respect to Saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Lmfao. I don't like calling fighters cowards but this is a coward move because he doesnt want to fight him himself. In translation this is basically "fight GGG for me, please, save me".
                I see it more as "Do something to earn a shot because i don't need you anymore".

Comment

What a crap thing to say as champ. really wtf!?

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    Lol, I'm surprised Haymon's JMW's aren't telling J-Rock to go fight Golovkin.
                    I think J-rock - Saunders at 158 would be a good fight - Saunders looks like he could shed a few. Will never happen though.

Comment

Working...
                    X