No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Crawford Showdown is Possible, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Crawford Showdown is Possible, Says Arum

WBO junior welterweight champion Terence Crawford will be looking to put on a show this coming Saturday night.

Crawford is among the few names who are in the running to fight eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao in what might be his final career fight in the first quarter of 2016.

Crawford (26-0, 18 KOs) will defend his title against Dierry Jean (29-1, 20 KOs) at CenturyLink Center in Omaha, Nebraska.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who would have guessed that would be the route that Arum would want to take~

Comment

That would be dope. Outside of Cotto/Canelo, there isn't much in the pond to fish from. Crawford is a problem. Got speed, smarts, and accuracy.

Comment

time for manny to pass the baton, crawford will knock him out

Comment

Arum: "I filed a lawsuit against Haymon so there is no way in hell I get his Welterweights to fight my Welterweights."

Comment

I hope pacnap gets ktfo again.

Comment

I want to see this fight.

War!!

Comment

All pretty good options except Bradley/Rios winner. Seen that already. Best financial fight would be Khan. Toughest fight would be Postol. Crawford could be a passing the torch but I think that could happen later in the year. I don't see him fighting Kell Brook but that could be a great one. As long he fights a new fighter I'm good with that.

Comment

that was the plan all along...this guy stinks

Comment

He wants to use the fading pac to build up crawford. I'm a big fan of crawford but this kinda sucks.

Comment

Working...
                    X