No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joseph Parker, Kali Meehan Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joseph Parker, Kali Meehan Go Face To Face

New Zealand heavyweight boxer Joseph Parker's next fight will be against Australia-based Kali Meehan who ended Shane Cameron's boxing career last year.

Auckland-born Meehan, 45, holds a 42-win five-loss record. He unsuccessfully challenged Lamon Brewster for the WBO heavyweight title in 2004 in Las Vegas.

The pair will fight in Auckland on October 15.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol Parker fought like 3 days ago, and already got press for his next fight. This kid don't f*** around.

Comment

At this point, Parker needs to stay busy and this is a stay busy fight. He is young with what seems like a very good potential. He needs all the experience before stepping up.

I hope he gradually steps up against tough veterans who can give him good rounds under his belt.

Comment

I might've said it before, but fuckin' hell Meehan is a scary-looking dude.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
          I might've said it before, but fuckin' hell Meehan is a scary-looking dude.
          He looks like a member of the Mob.

He'll need help from the Mob to win this fight.

Comment

Parker is smart, keeping his name out there waiting for a promoter state side to throw $ at him.

There's going to be a nice bidding war for him.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how Parker performs.

Comment

It's a damn Burger King commercial!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  It's a damn Burger King commercial!
                  ****, at least they got advertising!

Haymon Spending 100's of millions on TV time and still can't get sponsors.

Mark my words, HBO already told top rank to go hard after Parker. He's exactly the kind of heavyweight they would make an investment in.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                    Lol Parker fought like 3 days ago, and already got press for his next fight. This kid don't f*** around.
                    Nationalism is a disease.....

In saying that, I am starting to feel real proud of this kid

Best thing since sliced bread as far as I'm concerned.

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                    I hope he gradually steps up against tough veterans who can give him good rounds under his belt.
                    That is exactly what Meehan is, a tough vet who can give him rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X