No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Thurman, Collazo on Point For PBC Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Thurman, Collazo on Point For PBC Showdown

Keith Thurman and Luis Collazo are set for their welterweight bout, which headlines the inaugural edition of Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on ESPN. The show takes place Saturday evening at USF Sun Done in Tampa, Florida.

Thurman (25-0-1, 21KOs) tipped the scales at 146.2 lbs, while Collazo came in right at the welterweight limit of 147 lbs.

Opening the show, Tony Harrison and Willie Nelson lock horns in a 10-round junior middleweight bout that has quickly developed into a grudge match.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fights gonna be a massacre..This and the Garcia/Pauly farce..Cotto vs Canelo can't come soon enough..

Comment

Let's go, Collazo, let's get this, homie!

Comment

Thurman seems like a combination of an a$$hole and a good guy rolled into one.

Comment

i don't get how Willie Nelson makes 154 lbs, the guy is 191 cm

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Thurman seems like a combination of an a$$hole and a good guy rolled into one.
            It's funny in the weigh in he goes from mean mugging Luis to smiling for the pics in .5 seconds

Comment

I really hope Collozo beats this ******s ass. But we all know the fix is in and its not gonna happen! Hes just there to look good and NOT fight a real threat !

Comment

I'm rooting for Collazo but I don't see it. I hope He last 12.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LLPARK3R View Post
                  This fights gonna be a massacre..This and the Garcia/Pauly farce..Cotto vs Canelo can't come soon enough..
                  Indeed, this is a complete mismatch. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW COLLAZO GOT THIS FIGHT! The real fights don't begin until the fall. 5 fights that I am looking forward too in no particular order; LSC/Mares, Cotto/Canelo, Fury/Klitschko, Jack/Groves, and of course whoever Mayweather decides to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    I really hope Collozo beats this ******s ass. But we all know the fix is in and its not gonna happen! Hes just there to look good and NOT fight a real threat !
                    Don't you think Marquez putting PacRoid to sleep is a much better looking avatar?
                    Anyway, you've got to be stuck on ****** and waiting on silly if you think Collozo is going to beat Thurman.

And I think it's your eyes that need fixing if you can't recognize Thurman's boxing talent... Oh wait! You're a PacRoid fan, of course you can't recognize real talent

Comment

Working...
                    X